Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 is Over

Hiya!

2011 is over, and my recipe resolution has been fulfilled. Was I successful in trying a new recipe every week? On average, yes. In actuality, no. But I feel accomplished nonetheless. I had some fabulous experiences in the kitchen last year. I even feel positive about all my screw-ups (which amounts to at least half of my recipes) because they taught me to be more careful.

I have decided to continue blogging about new recipes I have made, but I'm not going to promise that I'll do it once a week. If all goes well, in the next several days I'll be jumping headfirst into a new career that will have me traveling up and down the state every week and sometimes out of state. I think it would be silly for me to expect a new recipe from myself on a weekly basis.

To those of you who have been around since the beginning, I applaud you for sticking with me! And to those of you who've joined in more recently, thanks so much for coming, and please don't hesitate to comment and make suggestions about anything/everything food!

I do have a question for you: which screw-ups would you like to see me make RIGHT?? I have a few ideas, like the debut Fabio Viviani recipe, but I'd love to hear from my readers. So take a looksie if you have time and holler out your choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment