Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sith Slush

Yes. I said "Sith". For those of you in-the-know, it is no surprise that Logan would pick something like this. For those of you who don't know Logan's true passion, two words: Star Wars.


Finally, at the end of the month, I was able to get a hold of a couple Star Wars cookbooks. This drink recipe--yes, a drink. I'm also unimpressed.-- came from the second book called, Star Wars Cookbook II: Darth Malt and More Galactic Recipes. It has 3 ingredients: frozen blueberry ice cubes, 7-Up and fruit punch. It's simple, tangy and sweet (although I'd have preferred it with soda water instead of 7-Up, I think.)

One thing this recipe didn't involve was cooking. For the LIFE of me, I couldn't get Logan to choose food. So, I apologize that this post is a little anticlimactic. Kids. ;^}

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I also love that you stuck to the recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm I am not sure I would enjoy this but did Logan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. His comments were, "Mmmm" and "It's a little bit sour and also sweet." He drank only a third of it. He had never had blueberries before, so I'm not sure if they made him nervous, or if it just didn't live up to his expectations.

    ReplyDelete